The Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for the undergraduate medical education program of the College of Medicine.
Under the guidance of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, the office oversees the following areas:
- Accreditation, as the college seeks to achieve preliminary status with the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME);
- Curriculum, the four-year educational program comprising pre-clerkship and clerkship experiences;
- Assessment, verification of medical student performance according to the Roseman mastery model;
- Faculty development, to ensure that faculty have honed their educator skills to deliver the Roseman model;
- Faculty affairs, to support the recruitment and retention of faculty serving the college missions;
- Evaluation, to monitor alignment of the program with its objectives, and to measure faculty and student effectiveness;
- Education scholarship, relevant to promoting innovation and disseminating new knowledge developed in the college;
- Library and academic technology, as they support the delivery of the curriculum on and off campus.
- The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for the undergraduate medical education program of the College of Medicine.
Please note that because the college is currently pursuing accreditation from the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME), only limited information regarding the program can currently be shared. The college cannot publish admission requirements, nor consider any applicants to the program at this time.
Office of Academic Affairs
Roseman University College of Medicine
10530 Discovery Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135