Mission, Vision & Values
To improve the health of the communities in Southern Nevada and the Intermountain West by:
- educating competent, caring and ethical physicians from diverse backgrounds, with a focus on primary care and other needed specialties,
- conducting biomedical, translational, and clinical research that advances solutions to the health care needs of the communities that Roseman serves, and
- providing quality patient-centered care and service to our partner communities.
To serve our communities as a premier private MD-granting medical college by:
- achieving excellence with mastery-based, inter-professional education, research, and patient care,
- enriching the delivery of healthcare through education and training of physicians, future physicians, and other health professionals,
- collaborating with other health professions and the public to develop solutions to community needs, and
- leading the development of an integrated Roseman University Academic Health Center (AHC) and Roseman Health System.
Patients, within the context of a community, are the focus and at the center of the values of the College of Medicine. These values represent the characteristics the College of Medicine expects to see in its students, graduates, faculty, and staff.